Your home should be a safe space where you come home and relax. If there’s mildew, it can be hard—not to mention hazardous—to do that. But how do you know your home has a problem like this? Well, the most obvious sign is visible spore growth, whether that’s on the walls, in a crawl space, or around the bathroom. If your home has visible spores, contact RestoreUnow immediately.
Today’s homes are tightly sealed for energy efficiency, but that means excess water and water vapor can be trapped inside as well. This can lead to dangerous health problems, which are especially bad for those with allergies and asthma. Having your home tested can ensure your home is safe and comfortable for all those who live there!
Symptoms: When Do I Need an Inspection?
Any time you are worried that there may be mildew in your home that could be posing a health hazard, you can call the professionals at RestoreUnow to give you peace of mind for your family’s well-being.
Generally, these are the times when your home should be inspected by a licensed remediation company:
- You experience frequent headaches or have an allergic reaction such as a runny nose, itchy eyes, or sneezing whenever you are in a specific room or building
- After a burst pipe, flooding, or another water source in your home has been stopped, in order to verify that no spores or growth remains
- You smell a musty odor in your home and can’t detect the source
Dependable Technicians You Can Trust
Our emergency restoration experts can handle it all and ensure that your home is once again safe for you and your family. We offer 24/7 emergency services and offer a one-hour window where we’ll head out to your property.
Call Our Professionals
RestoreUnow is a trusted company that you can rely on. If you suspect there may be hidden mold in your home or commercial property, call our qualified experts. Our professionals have formal training and experience that is needed to being your property back to normal.
Call (301) 452-7531 now or contact us online.
At RestoreUnow, our team has gone through rigorous training and has top-rated expertise on the process of thoroughly ridding homes and businesses of unwanted mold and mildew growth. We have years of experience restoring homes to healthy living environments by following a strict and aggressive removal process. Our team of professionals will rapidly contain, identify, sanitize, clean, and properly dispose of all unwanted growth infestations in your environment and have you back to a happy, healthy home in no time.
Choosing Residential Mold Inspection Contractors Near You
If you think you may have a mold or mildew problem in your home, it’s imperative that you act quickly and bring in professional restoration efforts to curb the issue immediately. A fungal growth left to fester – even for a few days – can significantly increase the chances of health risk and can also expand your problem areas exponentially. Before choosing the best professional for the job, however, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
1. Availability. Since fungal infestations of your structures can be such a rapidly expanding issue, make sure any restoration team you choose has the availability to address your situation quickly. You don’t want to wait to correct the issue or you may well be putting your home at a higher risk as well as a more costly restoration process due to expanding mold growth.
2. Proven Process. Mold removal requires a very specific and tedious remediation process. Ask to see the specific removal plan and be sure it includes containment, testing (to know which type of fungal growth you’re dealing with), thorough sanitization efforts, as well as carefully handled disposal protocol.
3. Insurance. The bulk of all mold and mildew remediation jobs are covered under most homeowner insurance policies. Be sure your contractor is certified and approved to be able to work with your insurance.
Why Choose Our Commercial Mold Testing Experts
Mold and mildew infestations can become a major problem – both for health reasons as well as financial ones – in very little time. Because of this, it’s something that needs to be addressed as quickly as possible. Our team understands the urgency and is equipped to handle your needs in as little as an hour after receiving your call. We are there for you 24/7 with a proven plan of action and a certified remediation process. Give us a call today and we’ll help get your environment back to health immediately.
We’re Here to Help