Most residents are at risk of damage to their homes from a variety of storms. Whether damage results from rain, flash floods, snow, or even hurricanes, RestoreUnow can help you recover.
Expecting bad weather conditions? Prepare with these disaster prevention tips. Need help? Contact RestoreUnow for 24/7 service.
Emergency Storm Damage Restoration Specialists Near You
Depending on the time of year, most residents can face the wrath of all kinds of storms. These storms can cause damage, leading to standing water and debris in your home. No matter the extent of the damage, it is crucial to take care of it as soon as possible. We conduct thorough inspections and utilize high-tech equipment for the water removal and structural drying process. If you delay calling for water extraction and removal services, your home could face:
- Electrical hazards
- Structural deterioration
- Damage to home furnishings
- Growth of mold, fungi, and bacteria
Contact us online or give us a call for a free estimate.
Sump Pump Failure
Storms can lead to a variety of circumstances that can cause your sump pump to fail, leading to damage. Power outages, power surges, and frozen or blocked discharge pipes resulting from a storm can all cause your sump pump to fail. Regardless of the cause, water damage can start to occur instantly, and mold and mildew growth may begin in as little as 24 hours. Our cleanup process is efficient and thorough and includes the following steps:
- Identify the reason for the sump pump backup and take the necessary steps to halt the flow of water.
- Extract the water from the affected area by using specialized water removal equipment.
- Take inventory, remove, and categorize your belongings for restoration or drying.
- Inspect carpet and underlayment and either clean or remove as needed.
- Disposal of items and structural materials that are unsalvageable including drywall, insulation, baseboards, or flooring.
- Install industrial-grade drying equipment to dry the area.
- Perform a thorough inspection of the area using moisture detectors and other specialized equipment to detect hidden moisture.
- Arrange for repairs to your structure, including flooring, paint, and drywall.
We understand a sump pump backup can be stressful on a regular day. Add in the stress of a storm and power outages and it can become overwhelming. There’s no need to try and clean up the backup by yourself.
Call or contact the professionals at RestoreUnow
Choose Our Residential Storm Damage Repair Experts
RestoreUnow offers top quality water and debris removal and restoration services throughout the areas we serve. We want the process to go as smoothly as possible for you, so you get can back to the home you know. We offer free estimates, we’re certified and approved to work with all insurance companies, and we can get to your property to begin service in 60 minutes or less.
Call 301-452-7531 for services in Montgomery, Frederick, Carroll, and Howard Counties or contact us online now.
Our service area includes: Baltimore, Bethesda, Brookeville, Cabin John, Chevy Chase, Clarksburg, Columbia, Darnestown, Derwood, Frederick, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Ijamsville, Middletown, Mount Airy, New Market, Olney, Poolesville, Potomac, Rockville, Urbana, Walkersville, and the surrounding areas