Water Damage Restoration & Water Removal in Columbia, MD
Whether you've experienced a flooded basement, a broken pipe, or water damage in your Columbia home for any other reason, our water removal professionals can help! Here's what to expect when you contact us:
- We inspect your home for structural damage. We want to make sure the home or business is safe to be occupied for you, your family, and our staff. We will notify you immediately of any structural or mold concerns.
- We wear personal protective equipment (PPE) such as suits, respirators, boots, and gloves.
- We regularly inspect our equipment for thermally protected motors, ground plugs, and fray in the cords.
- We post signs to prevent cross-contamination and to prevent and slip and falls.
Water can be extremely unpredictable and move into places that cannot be seen with the naked eye. We utilize water detection equipment such as infrared cameras, moisture meters, and other professional tools to find where the water has traveled. This equipment lets us know what is wet and how much water damage there is so that we can put a plan of action together that will ensure everything is dry and safe.
Flooded basements and crawlspaces can present even more challenges than regular room spaces. Hidden moisture can lead to mold and mildew that can invade and ruin your stored contents and valuables. Our job is to detect and remove the water in your basement quickly and completely as well as anywhere else in your home or business.
Think there may be hidden water damage in your Columbia, MD home? Contact RestoreUnow and know for sure!
Columbia, MD Water Damage Cleanup & Removal Professionals
There are 3 classifications of water that we identify as categories:
- Category 1 water is simply fresh, clean water from a pipe break.
- Category 2 water can be a number of things from a dishwasher overflow, to water coming from the ceiling down to another level. We consider this type of water slightly contaminated.
- Category 3 water is considered grossly contaminated and would be water such as sewage backups, and rain water that backed up from a sump pump or came from the outside. It can also be category 1 or 2 water that has sat for a few days increasing the microbial level. This requires a professional sewage damage restoration company to ensure the area is thoroughly decontaminated.
We're trained in how to identify what category of water we're dealing with for your water damage restoration to make sure we clean any affected areas properly to ensure your safety. We will flush the areas with 200–degree water and at times we will apply an anti-microbial agent. Anti-microbial agents are used to deodorize, sanitize, and prevent mold growth. Children, elderly people, and others with weak immune systems or respiratory problems can get sick from strong chemicals such as antimicrobials. We will advise if any safety precautions are needed.
Call RestoreUnow at 301-679-0465 before your water damage worsens—or starts to grow mold!
Sewage Damage Cleanup & Removal in Columbia, MD
Are you in need of sewage removal? A problem with your sewer system can cause significant problems. Sewage Damage can be hazardous to both your health and your home. Left untreated, fecal matter or raw sewage can cost you hundreds to thousands of dollars in damage to your home. If sewage problems remain untreated, they can cause major structural damage which can be extraordinarily expensive to repair. Our certified restoration professionals have years of experience resolving various sewage cleanup and repair problems. We provide the best sewage cleanup and repair services for both commercial and residential properties in Columbia, MD.
Columbia Water Removal & Structural Drying Service
Not only will we install specialty drying equipment, but we will remove non-restorable materials such as drywall, insulation, baseboards, linoleum, etc. We do this in order to increase the rate of drying. A certified and trained estimator will inspect your home regularly to ensure that your home is drying as quickly as possible. In addition, the scope of work, relative humidity of the air, moisture content levels, and overall drying progress will be documented. Digital pictures are taken for evidence of the affected areas, structural damage, and damaged contents if applicable.
Making Your Columbia, MD Water Damage Restoration Our Priority
Our priority is to take care of your water damage repairs as quickly as possible while making sure the job is done professionally and to the highest of standards. Water cleanup and water removal are our specialties and we don't rest until your home or business is back to a safe and normal condition.
We provide water damage restoration services to Columbia, MD including 21029, 21044, 21045, 21046,021075, and 21150. Contact us today!
We're Here to Help