Despite your best cleaning efforts, there are times when your home comes into contact with some highly dangerous and risky contaminants, requiring rigorous deep cleaning efforts. When your family’s health is at stake, you need to know this cleaning process is handled by someone expertly trained and experienced to successfully reduce the contaminants properly. That’s where our team of professionals comes in.
The Professional Sanitization Difference
Our highly trained staff at Restore U Now has been dedicated to safely sanitizing and disinfecting homes and businesses since 1985. We are experts at helping rid your location of dangerous bio-contaminants such as:
- Mold growth
- Bacterial infestations
- Viral contaminants
- Air pollutants
- Allergen triggers
We are your go-to sanitization experts for minimizing health risks within your home or office.
Finding Qualified Residential Sanitation Service Experts Near You
It’s widely known that a mold infestation or a home that has been exposed to viral or bacterial contaminants can cause some serious health concerns for your family. For family members with compromised immune systems, a contaminated home or living space can be a serious health risk. Because of this, if you suspect your home may need a professional bacteria cleaning, it’s important to know what to look for in a provider.
Our Experienced Deep Cleaning Approach
Before hiring a professional crew to disinfect and clean your home, it’s important to know what’s included in order to be certain you’re hiring the right team for your home. At Restore U Now, we bring with us:
1. Experience. The health of your family is of the utmost importance to us.
2. We are a professional service with extensive experience dealing with the process of properly locating, cleaning and minimizing all forms of contaminants in spaces of all sizes.
2. Thorough Protocol. In order to ensure your area is properly sanitized, our cleanup crew has a thorough protocol plan in place. Your space will be inspected with specific knowledge of danger areas and a plan will be immediately formulated for the restoration process. This includes the proper removal of contaminated objects, cleaning of all surfaces and areas, eco-friendly disposal of any hazardous materials collected, and a complete drying process to eliminate moisture and dissuade any future infestations.
3. Availability. Since a healthy living environment is crucial, when you’re in need of sanitization services, it’s imperative things are handled quickly. That’s why we have a wide range of availability, so you don’t have costly delays in the cleaning process itself.
Expert Options for Home Sanitization Maintenance
When it comes to ridding your home of viral or bacterial contaminants, there’s no such thing as being too thorough. With the safety of your family’s health at stake, it’s imperative that every disinfectant measure is taken by strict regulations and guidelines. That’s why all of our sanitization practices use only EPA N List approved cleaning products on every job to ensure your home is properly sanitized when we are finished.
For your convenience, we offer several expert home sanitizing plans for you to choose from:
- High TouchPoint – This option covers all high points in your home such as doorknobs, light switches, counters, handles, railings, keyboards, and any other non-porous surface. We clean with regulation sanitizers before applying disinfectant and following up with a low volume fogger.
- Lower Surfaces – This plan offers the same service as the High Touch point, only covering all surfaces below 6 feet.
- Whole Home – Our most complete option, this service covers every surface from 8 feet and below. It also includes soft surface cleaning such as upholstery and carpets as well as ductwork and is followed up with disinfectant procedures and low volume fogging as well.
All of our options are available as a one-time deep cleaning service or can also be added as a regular maintenance service as well!
Why Choose Our Residential Sanitization Service Professionals
Our team has been in the business of handling the largest and most risky cleanup efforts for over 3 decades. We have the experience and knowledge to expertly handle any air or surface contaminant as well as the equipment and procedures in place to ensure they are properly disposed of and cleaned as much as possible.
We’re Here When You Need Us
At Restore U Now, we understand the urgency of an infected living space or work environment, and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We’re here whenever you need us!